Skip to main content

Have you been affected by Cyclone Gabrielle? Find out what support is available: National Emergency Management Agency —

Health and Disability Commissioner

Te Toihau Hauora Hauātanga

They resolve complaints about infringements of health and disability rights by service providers. More serious complaints may be formally investigated by HDC.

You can submit a complaint to them by: 

  • filling out a complaint form online or sending them the complaint form by fax, email or post 
  • writing a complaint letter and sending this by fax, email or post.

Free independent advocates are available to assist with the complaint process.




Independent Crown entities

Utility links and page information

Last updated