Skip to main content

Have you been affected by Cyclone Gabrielle? Find out what support is available: National Emergency Management Agency —

Māori Land Court

Te Kooti Whenua Māori

At their offices you can:

  • make an application to the Court eg to transfer your share or interest in Māori land to another person
  • lodge enquiries eg to find out whether you have any entitlement to interests in Māori land
  • talk to their staff about Māori Land Court processes
  • look at current Māori Land title and ownership information.


Public Service

Utility links and page information

Last updated