Te Kawa Mataaho
Public Service Commission
- work with government agencies to support the delivery of quality services
- advise the Government on NZ's public management system.
The Public Service Commissioner:
- appoints and employs public service chief executives
- reviews the performance of public service chief executives
- investigates and reports on matters relating to departmental performance.
They are formerly known as the State Services Commission.
Hon Andrew Little
Minister for the Public Service
Public Service Commissioner
Utility links and page information