Skip to main content

Have you been affected by Cyclone Gabrielle? Find out what support is available: National Emergency Management Agency —

Senior Services

They provide services for older people, including:

  • NZ Super and Veteran’s Pension
  • financial help if you're on a lower income
  • taking a pension overseas or getting an overseas pension
  • residential care services
  • Community Services Card
  • SuperGold Card.


Public Service

Part of

Ministry of Social Development

Utility links and page information

Last updated