Tauranga City Council
Under Crown Commission
On 9 February 2021, a Crown Commission appointed by the Minister of Local Government took over all of Tauranga City Council's governance responsibilities — this will continue until July 2024.
Their services include:
- local roads and footpaths
- water, wastewater and stormwater
- rubbish, recycling and landfills
- parks, walkways and sports fields
- libraries, pools and indoor facilities
- dog registration
- consents and licensing
- civil defence.
Resigned as Mayor in November 2020
Utility links and page information