Te Ara Ahunga Ora
The Commission's 3 key areas of work are:
- retirement income policy — reviewing and advising for Government on policy that might affect NZ retirement income
- retirement villages — monitoring the regulatory framework and supporting dispute resolution
- financial capability — promoting the importance of long term thinking by:
- leading the Strategy for Financial Capability
- supplying trusted and independent information through Sorted.org.nz
- giving stakeholders insights from research.
The Commission has offices in Auckland and Wellington.
SectorAutonomous crown entities
Utility links and page information